JAG increased their activities resulting in the high demand in the hydrogen mobility area and their applications regarding to „power to gas“:
- Hydrogen filling regarding to SAE J2601
- Hydrogen consumption tests.
- Permeation tests
- Design and installation of customized systems
- Modul-piping installation
- Safety- and feasibility study
are part of our product program
With our own new test center for hydrogen and CNG test requirements, JAG will be able to offer test capacity for our customers to test components, pressure vessel / tanks and also realize protocol filling processes for test vehicles on our location in Burgwedel near Hannover from Mid 2018.
The focus will be:
- Cycling and functions tests for components and vessels
- Permeation and leak tests
- Simulation of complete filling processes over the live time period