Turn key concepts
JAG has its own planning and engineering department to design exhaust measurement gas supply systems. From the first concept to the complete installation we use our own installation/design team to supply customized turn key solutions.
Turn key system solutions offered:
– Cost assessment for budget planning measure
– Planning and engineering suggestions
– Control of operations
– Building site coordination
– Control of initial operating and official approval
Container Based Gas Store
For maximum flexibility with minimum investment JAG offers a container-based supply system for calibration gas. The container allows supply of gases to be installed as close to the analyzers as possible, reducing calibration errors.
Since 2001 our customers have been able to rent a complete calibration gas container for low emission analysis, equipped with cylinder stations with electropolished stainless steel pipes.
Possible applications for the containers:
– Low emission testing
– Extension of (exhaust) emission measuring techniques
– Increased capacities
– Flexible use on test runs
For the mobile supply of exhaust measuring systems on test stands with operating and testing gases in 10l cylinders
– Operation with up to 12 gas lines possible
– Operating switch via solenoid valves
– Cylinder stations in brass or stainless steel.
– Outlet pressure range: 0-5 bar, 0-10 bar, 0-30 bar.
– Solenoid valves closed without power
– Quick-connect reception coupling
– Cylinder connections according to DIN 477
– Cylinder container box in aluminum
– Cable drum with connections for power supply
19” Gas Rack
For installations within exhaust measuring systems or 19″ cabinets as a second pressure stage of the gas supply system. Extremely space-saving and with data link to the measuring system. No more interface problems to the gas supply system!
The GSR is designed for low emission applications to minimize the absorption process of span gas.
Test gas supply unit with digital display and RS232 (AK) interface for pressure regulation of the supply and calibration gases for an exhaust measuring system of up to 20 lines per rack.
Version: 19″ rack, 3 height units
Pressure regulator: stainless steel complete with sensor as analyzing version
Piping: internal 1/8″ stainless steel capillaries, quality TCC or optionally electro-polished
Pressure range: Inlet pressure up to 250 bar, outlet pressure 0 – 4 bar
Other pressure ranges possible on request!
Ventilation: Ventilator in rack
Communication: RS 232 or Ethernet (TCP/IP)
Gasmonitoring: Via serial port or TCP/IP connection, enabling control from home office
Service: Parameterize of pressure values (secured by password), Logbook available for call-up, Automatic sending of Email in case of disorder, Automatic sending of Service Requests (Mexa Gateway), Data link to gasmonitoring
Pressure reading: by digital-touch screen-display, and via COM cable/network on PC!
JAG has its own engineering department for the design of exhaust gas measurement supply systems for the automotive industry.
Turn Key System Solutions:
– Cost calculation and budgeting
– Planning and system concept
– Drawing up of detailed estimates
– Project control during installation
– Supervision of acceptance and putting into operation
– Gas management module (Gasmonitoring)
– Customized solutions
– Integration of database solutions
– Ethernet / Internet solutions on the basis of Gasmonitoring
– Software development for the GSR product line
With our own installation team, we are able to install operating and span gas systems worldwide.
Equipped with the newest orbital welders, helium leak testers and particle analyzers, our installation teams fulfil the highest demands required in this industry.